Every season on the farm is filled with fun! We are known for our Fall Fun days filled with hayrides and scarecrow building workshops, but during the holidays, the fun continues! What better way to get into the spirit of the holidays AWAY from the mall but to take a hayride through the cathedral of pines, the remnants of the tree farm from decades past, toast some marshmallows over a fire, and pick out a wreath and tree to deck the halls?
Join us this holiday season for:
- Hayrides through the pines every Saturday
- Feed the goats, chickens and Cassie the cow!
- Toast marshmallows at the new fire pit.
- Sip on a cup of fresh-brewed Daves Coffee
- Pick out a ribbon and order a custom bow
- Cut-a-Tree, Plant-a-seedling
- Pick out one of our local fresh cut Fraser fir trees
And, this season, a great family opportunity! RMG Photographys Rebecca Gordon will be on the farm from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, December 6th and Saturday December 13th taking photos! Always wanted a professional family Christmas photo for your cards, or gifts? Rebecca will be set up at different scenic spots around the farm, and comes equipped with props and cameras to capture your magic moment on film. No appointment is necessary.