Every season on the farm is filled with fun! We are known for our Fall Fun days filled with hayrides and scarecrow building workshops, but during the holidays, the fun continues! What better way to get into the spirit of the holidays AWAY from the mall but to take a hayride through the cathedral of pines, the remnants of the tree farm from decades past, toast some marshmallows over a fire, and pick out a wreath and tree to deck the halls?
Join us this holiday season for:
- Hayrides through the pines every Saturday
- Feed the goats, chickens and Cassie the cow!
- Toast marshmallows at the new fire pit.
- Sip on a cup of fresh-brewed Daves Coffee
- Pick out a ribbon and order a custom bow
- Cut-a-Tree, Plant-a-seedling
- Pick out one of our local fresh cut Fraser fir trees